2012 Nissan Versa body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Nissan Versa:

2012 Nissan Versa Owner Comments

Mar 272014

I started my car and I heard a rattling sound. As I went to drive the sound got louder as I pushed the gas pedal. I went to Nissan right away and they said it was my "rusted" muffler. It's from the salt and it will be $700 bucks. My car is a 2012, there is no way possible for salt rust in 3 years. I just can't believe this!! I am trying to understand since I live in Florida. I'd understand better if I still lived up North and dealt with salt from the ice trucks. I don't live close enough to to a beach for salt rust!!!

- Orlando, FL, USA

Oct 222014

When pressing the accelerator, the right side of the shoe gets stuck under the hard plastic on the right of the accelerator, making it hard to remove your foot from the accelerator. I have changed shoes, and the same thing still happens.... updated 03/19/15 updated 6/18/2015

- Houston, TX, USA