2013 Nissan Versa miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Nissan Versa:

2013 Nissan Versa Owner Comments

Oct 012013

Versa

The high speed blower for the air conditioning and heat is extreley loud so that a driver cannot properly hear other traffic. The sound is deafening. I have neve rhad a car with such a cheap loud blower to blow heat or cold air. This ia S definite safety hazard because you need to hear cars as well as see them. Versa went really really cheap with the air blower system which has become a safety hazard.

- Flemington, NJ, USA

Aug 082015

Versa

I was driving in a left turning lane slowing down when all of a sudden I heard a voice asking if I were ok? I came to and noticed the air bags were deployed and my Versa 's hood was smashed, along with the front sides. The car in front of me had a small dent on the rear bumper. Apparently I hit the vehicle in front of me. I am still in shock. I wear a size 14 shoe. I believe my foot came off the brake and hit the accelerator. My insurance company totaled my vehicle.

- Friendswood, TX, USA

Jul 142015

Versa

Car stalled while driving check engine light came on. Brought to dealer found nothing reset sensor. As of Aug. 12 check engine light on again & car stalling again. Brought to mechanic says it is showing up cam sensor. See many Nissan's having this problem & being recalled for cam/crankshaft sensors but not my model! very dangerous!

- Salisbury Mills, NY, USA

May 192015

Versa

I was driving South and a car it me in the driver side door. Turned me around 360degrees the hold front in of the car was gone. I had broken bones in my right leg, and foot was in the hospital for 5 days then sent to a rehab for 8 weeks then was given 2 months of therapy to be able to walk. I lost my job because of being off work for long. Still in my 2 months of therapy. Airbags exploded and torn all to pcs... updated 09/30/15

- Bolingbrook, IL, USA

Jul 192015

Versa

Hood latch failed while driving on freeway at about 70 mph. The hood flew up into windshield blocking all vision and damaging the hood, the roof, the side panels near the hood anchors and cracked the windshield.

- Salt Lake City, UT, USA