2013 Nissan Versa wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Nissan Versa:

2013 Nissan Versa Owner Comments

Dec 012013

Versa 4-cyl

I purchased a brand new Nissan Versa sv on May 11, 2013. On December 1, 2013 I was driving on the highway and all of a sudden I could feel my steering wheel pull to the left. Then the entire car started shaking vigorously. My back left tire had blown out. My car only had 6,200 miles on it, my tires are suppose to be good for 60,000 miles. I took the nearest exit and parked in an apartment complex. Thankfully roadside assistance came very quickly. The person who assisted me was shocked that I wasn't in an accident and no damage occurred. When he took the tire off, we looked for damage to the tread, a nail or something that would have caused the blowout. There was no damage to the tread. The tire literally came apart from the side (the part of the tire you see when looking at the car from the side). I believe I have a defective tire(s) and I feel unsafe driving with these tires. Because of this, I do not recommend the Continental contiprocontact all season tires.

- Jacksonville, AR, USA