2014 Nissan Versa brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Nissan Versa:

2014 Nissan Versa Owner Comments

May 082014

Versa

The contact owns a 2014 Nissan Versa. While driving 45 mph, the vehicle veered from left to right. The vehicle was taken to the dealer and an independent mechanic. The vehicle was not diagnosed or repaired. The manufacturer was not made aware of the failure. The failure mileage was 5.

- Las Vegas, NV, USA

Apr 082014

Versa 4-cyl

I had an accident on 4/8 in the parking lot of my job and a truck slammed into my passenger side and no air bag deployed. She had accelerated due to a manual transmission in her truck. The estimates for body work was $28.92, $500 and 5, $658.32 more than half totaled I have problems with the car, the brakes, idiot light, steering and acceleration and jumps as you back out.

- Lakeland, FL, USA

Mar 182014

Versa

I was driving up the street and when I pushed down on the brake it started to shake I only had the car for a day at the time, then within the next week the light around the radio dim in and out all the time and when braking sometime the brake will release on its own and the car will jump forward. When I took it in to Nissan they said they could not duplicate what I stated was happening and that there was nothing wrong with it but till this day it is still happening and I spoke with the manager who also says there is nothing wrong with it.

- San Antonio, TX, USA