6.3

2015 Nissan Versa miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Nissan Versa:

2015 Nissan Versa Owner Comments

May 152016

Versa

Vehicle is a 2015 Nissan Versa sv sedan vehicle fills with either exhaust fumes or gas fumes after long operation and driving. Vehicle will smell so strong that the passengers may be light headed or sick. Vehicle experiences issues always in high heat situations. Danger to anyone in it. Unknown component failures vehicle was assessed 4 times by 2 dealers and has not been able to reproduce issue during use.

- Tucson, AZ, USA

Mar 012016

Versa

I have had my Nissan Versa 2015 sv since April of last year with a automatic cvt transmission it currently has 20,300 miles on it and I have two problems that could possibly be transmission issues. I do not have any specific date of when these problems occurred they started about two months ago. When I shift from park to reverse, neutral, and drive the car jerks extremely hard. Also when I accelerate while driving it seems like it has problems shifting gears between 40 and 50 mph and sometimes will not shift unless I release the acceleration pedal. This is especially a problem and safety issue for myself and others when I am getting on the highway as I cannot speed up properly which could result in a crash. I have not contacted the company or the dealership ( because they are not the friendliest of dealerships) about my problem but I hope I can get some kind of solution through you.

- Rockville, VA, USA

Apr 022015

Versa

I have a Nissan Versa sl model, the trunk does not close properly. Everyday I have trouble closing the trunk of my car, the car makes a beeping sound alarming me that my trunk is open, I try closing it and it will not latch on. The only way I can close it, is if I have the car door open. So I close the trunk first, then I close the car door in order for my trunk to close. This is an issue and very annoying. Please recall the trunk latch.

- Waverly, VA, USA

Nov 182015

Versa

Every time I get gas my car cuts off. I pumped the gas start the car and drive a couple feet and car cuts off. Nissan doesn't think its important and that sense they can't see the probe it isn't true. I don't want my car to stop in the middle of traffic due to whatever is going on. Brakes get stuck or goes to the floor when trying to stop and gas drains very quickly.

- Mcdonough, GA, USA

Jun 122015

Versa

I was coming out of my drive way at 5-10 mph and the car accelerated without me putting my foot on the gas. It was not a huge acceleration but I still have concerns.

- Baldwin Park, CA, USA