2015 Nissan Versa wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Nissan Versa:

2015 Nissan Versa Owner Comments

Jul 172016

I rented a car from dollar car rental. As I was driving at the posted speed limit, the tire tread separated from the tire. I have contacted both the rental car and the tire manufacturer. The tire manufacturer did not even acknowledge receipt of my correspondence. I know this has been a problem in the past. I have asked the rental car company for car maintenance records to help determine whether it was a maintenance issue or a tire issue. When I rented the car, it had approximately 36,000 miles. I look forward to understanding how I file a report of this potentially very dangerous issue.

- St. Petersburg, FL, USA