- October 25: Nissan Pathfinder and Infiniti QX60 Transmission Lawsuit Almost Settled news | 0 days ago
- October 21: Nissan Recalls Versa to Fix Defective Side Curtain Airbags recalls | 4 days ago
- October 3: Nissan Versa Airbag Deployments Under Investigation investigations | 22 days ago
- September 9: Recalled: Nissan Cars and SUVs At Risk of Fires recalls | 46 days ago
- August 31: Mitsubishi Fuel Economy Scandal Grows Larger news | 55 days ago
NHTSA — Unknown Or Other Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2003 Nissan Xterra doesn't seem to have any problem trends. The only thing prospective owners should be aware of are the less-than-perfect (but acceptable) crash test ratings.
There are a very few transmission complaints, but nothing like the huge defect that shows up starting in with the 2005 model year.
1.4hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 122,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: