- November 26: Nissan Titan Diesel XD Trucks Recalled For Fuel Pressure Problems recalls | 13 days ago
- November 6: Infiniti Q50S Brake Pad Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 35 days ago
- November 2: Investigation Closed Into Nissan Rogue Airbag Problems investigations | 37 days ago
- October 31: Nissan 370Z Clutch Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 39 days ago
Radiator Crack Leaked Fluid Into Transmission
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2004 Nissan Xterra doesn't seem to have any problem trends. The only thing prospective owners should be aware of are the less-than-perfect (but acceptable) crash test ratings.
There are a very few transmission complaints, but nothing like the huge defect that shows up starting in with the 2005 model year.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 99,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- rebuild transmission (1 reports)
- replace transmission (1 reports)