- August 5: Infiniti M35 Hybrids Recalled To Keep the Engines Running recalls | 26 days ago
- July 25: Nissan 'ProPILOT' To Make Debut in Serena Minivan news | 37 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 43 days ago
- July 16: Nissan Recalls 2016 Sentra Over Stalling Problems recalls | 46 days ago
Jerking While Driving
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Xterra appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
The same defect exists in the Pathfinder & Frontier as well. And according to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 98,942 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 12 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (11 reports)
- replace radiator, transmission (1 reports)