- April 26: Infiniti Q50 InTouch Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 0 days ago
- April 16: Nissan Sentra Transmission Lawsuit Alleges CVTs Are Defective news | 10 days ago
- March 27: Nissan EVAP Canister Warranty Extended news | 30 days ago
- March 25: Nissan Murano Recalled to Fix Power Steering Hoses recalls | 32 days ago
- March 20: Nissan Frontier Side Airbag Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 37 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Cooling Unit And Lines Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Xterra appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
The same defect exists in the Pathfinder & Frontier as well. And according to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.
1.7hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 100,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: