- April 26: Infiniti Q50 InTouch Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 3 days ago
- April 16: Nissan Sentra Transmission Lawsuit Alleges CVTs Are Defective news | 13 days ago
- March 27: Nissan EVAP Canister Warranty Extended news | 33 days ago
- March 25: Nissan Murano Recalled to Fix Power Steering Hoses recalls | 35 days ago
- March 20: Nissan Frontier Side Airbag Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 40 days ago
NHTSA — Vehicle Speed Control Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Xterra appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
The same defect exists in the Pathfinder & Frontier as well. And according to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 91,206 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: