- February 13: Nissan Recalls Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4 SUVs recalls | 11 days ago
- February 12: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Filed in California news | 12 days ago
- February 3: Nissan Altima Recalled After Rear Doors Kept Opening recalls | 21 days ago
- January 22: Nissan and Infiniti Vehicles Recalled Over Takata Airbags recalls | 33 days ago
- January 17: Nissan GT-R Melted Dashboard Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 38 days ago
Gas Tank Hose Exterior To Tank
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Xterra appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
The same defect exists in the Pathfinder & Frontier as well. And according to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 28,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- dealers are aware, report medal on medal grinding sound (1 reports)
fuel system problem