4.3

2008 Nissan Xterra fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Nissan Xterra:

2008 Nissan Xterra Owner Comments

Feb 152010

Xterra

The vehicle is a 2008 Nissan Xterra. It was February 15,2010 and I was letting my wife out of the car near the store, the car was in drive and my foot was on the break. Suddenly before my wife was totally out of the car it lunged forward and the accelerator on its own started revving up and the car was moving forward. I put the car in neutral and it was revving at a very high RPM. I put the car in park and it shut it off. I took the car to the dealer but they could not find any problem. They said there were no recalls or memo's about the problem. My son said something like that happened to him once before buy not as serious. It was the first time it ever happened to me.

- Euclid, OH, USA