2013 Nissan Xterra engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Nissan Xterra:

2013 Nissan Xterra Owner Comments

Jul 092014

My 2013 Nissan Xterra pro4X accelerated on its own with me standing next to it. It is a manual transmission and the emergency brake was on. It reversed rapidly and caught me under it. I suffered permanent nerve damage in my arm and extreme scaring on both legs. After it ran me over, it crashed into my garage. Nissan refused to take any responsibility for what happened and now I am stuck with a vehicle that I am afraid of.

- Aurora, CO, USA