Fuel Gauge Quit Working

8.0

1999 Oldsmobile Alero accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Oldsmobile Alero:

1999 Oldsmobile Alero Owner Comments

Nov 012010

Alero 2.4L

I just bought this car (knowing the defects). The gas gauge does not work properly. The previous owner had to explain to me how to tell how much gas in in the tank. It reads differently each time the car is started so you never know how much is in it. I will be having it looked at to determine a solution but if it costs a lot I will be dealing with monitoring how many miles are driven for the amount of gas put in it. That will not make me very happy.

- , Montello, WI, USA