Could'nt Locate Engine Number

1999 Oldsmobile Alero engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Oldsmobile Alero:

1999 Oldsmobile Alero Owner Comments

Sep 292010

Alero

I actually just purchased this vehicle(Oldsmobile Alero, 999), but I've not been able to register the car as a because i couldn't locate where the number of the engine is, even after i have called in a car mechanic, who did a thorough check.to enable me register and use the car, I'll need to get it registered, and i can't register without an engine number. so please i need urgent solution to this problem, either to tell me where the engine number is located or to say if it does not come with an engine number.

- , Portharcourt, Riverstate, Nigeria