Car Has Rusted And Paint Is Peeling

CarComplaints.com Seal Of This Might Hurt

9.0

2000 Oldsmobile Alero body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Oldsmobile Alero:

2000 Oldsmobile Alero Owner Comments

Jun 042009

Alero 4DR GX 150hp 2.4L

I LOVE THE CAR, BUT THE RUST AND PAINT PEELING IS REALLY AN EYESORE. IT'S HAPPENING RIGHT ON THE HOOD AND SIDES. IF THERE IA REASON FOR THIS, OR SOME SOLUTION OF A RECALL ON THE PAINT PLEASE INFORM ME. I HAVE SEEN OTHER OLDSMOBILE VEHICLES WITH THIS PROBLEM, EVERYONE KEEPS TELLING ME THAT THIS TYPICAL FOR OLDSMOBILE, IF THIS IS THE CASE I WILL HAVE A PROBLEM EVER PURCHASING ANYTHING OR RECOMMENDING ANYONE TO OLDSMOBILE VEHICLES. I PURCHASED MINE'S FROM THE SHOWROOM FLOOR.

- , Durham, NC, USA

Jan 062009

Alero

I like my OLdsmobile Alero but have had alot of problems with it. 1-yr ago had to put a used front end on under 60,000 miles. Paint is pealing and rusting on back fender wells. I think this is the worse car Oldsmobile ever made. .

- , Rittman, OH, USA