NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock: Wheel Speed Sensor Problems Seal Of This Might Hurt

2001 Oldsmobile Alero brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Oldsmobile Alero:

2001 Oldsmobile Alero Owner Comments

Apr 252008

I have a 2001 olds Alero....for two years I have been having trouble with the sensor on my right front tire. The sensor caused my ABS and traction control system to fail. After many attempts to get fixed it seems that my bearing was bad. On the day that I got my car fixed 5 cars between 2 dealers were getting the same problem fixed. They were all GM cars..

- Yorkville, IL, USA