NHTSA — Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers Problems Seal Of This Might Hurt

2001 Oldsmobile Alero electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Oldsmobile Alero:

2001 Oldsmobile Alero Owner Comments

Jul 022001

My car would leave me stranded, wouldn't start after getting wet from either rain or washing it at the car wash. All gauges, A/C speedometer, etc... failed. I have had it serviced 3 times for the same problem from 7/2/2002 to present. Now my power window on driver's side has stopped working. And the vinyl trim on my doors below my windows is all bubbled and coming unglued. In my opinion I was sold a "lemon" and I want to find out how to file a claim.

- Palacios, TX, USA