2001 Oldsmobile Alero fuel system NHTSA complaints: Fuel System, Other

CarComplaints.com Seal Of This Might Hurt

2.4

hardy worth mentioning

2001 Oldsmobile Alero fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Oldsmobile Alero:

2001 Oldsmobile Alero Owner Comments

Dec 242004

Alero 4-cyl

The fuel pressure regulator failed. This is a safety device that could have caused a fire. I reported the defective part to my dealer but they would not fix it at no cost because the car was over warranty by 2,000 miles. The dealer suggested to contact GM cares hotline. GM did not care they would not authorize to repair my car at no cost. I have purchased and installed the defective safety device, .

- Charlton, NY, USA