Runs Roughly, Hard To Start

2002 Oldsmobile Alero

This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Oldsmobile dealer. Seal Of This Might Hurt

2002 Oldsmobile Alero engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Oldsmobile Alero:

2002 Oldsmobile Alero Owner Comments

Aug 052004

I would not recommend this car to anybody. In fact, Oldsmobile need to be ashamed that they actually put this car out. It takes my car three times before it decides it wants to crank. I have taken it to the dealership for the past 6 months and no one knows what the problem is. They tell me that I have to wait till the car breaks down before they can find the problem. I think they need to learn how to fix their own cars.

- , Birmingham, AL, USA

May 072003

I would never in my life ever recommend this car to anyone! In the past 4 months we have had the car in for repairs 9 times..... and problems still exist!!!!! I am totally disgusted with this car. I can't even get into describing the problems... there are too many!!!

- , Brockville, Ontario, Canada