Strut Mounts Squeak Like An Old Bed

CarComplaints.com Seal Of This Might Hurt

4.0

2002 Oldsmobile Alero suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Oldsmobile Alero:

2002 Oldsmobile Alero Owner Comments

Jun 212006

Alero GLS V6

I've had the car for over 6 years, let's see I think I bought it in 2004. I must have noticed the squeaking about a year later. The car was only 3 freakin years old. It still squeaks, I did get the front mounts fixed, i think it cost somewhere around $300. The back ones still squeak though. Especially if I have 30 lbs or more in the trunk. God, this car is a POS! I just turn up the radio. I find that helps alot with aleros. Brakes are screeching, strut mounts are squeaking, horn is honking for no apparent reason.......just turn the radio up, that will fix it.

- , Peoria Heights, IL, USA