NHTSA — Tires: Pressure Monitoring And Regulating Systems Problems

CarComplaints.com Seal Of This Might Hurt

4.9

2002 Oldsmobile Alero wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Oldsmobile Alero:

2002 Oldsmobile Alero Owner Comments

Mar 032010

Alero

Tires- I have had my 2002 olds-Alero for about 3 years now, I have replace and repaired the tires about as much time as I owned it literally!!!!!!!! I am tired of spending money on tires I have replace sensors and everything this is not my fault and I should nottt have to keep coming out of pocket with money to fix a problem I now know is a manufacturer problem, after learning and reading on this site about the same problems im having with my car. I have to keep putting air in my tire, fearing a blowout on the interstate which I used too travel to work every day can someone refer me to assistance??

- New Orleans, LA, USA

Mar 012006

Alero

2002 Alero window regulator is brittle and disintegrating causing window to fall down. The cd player was inoperative, the rear view mirror was loose and the low tire pressure monitor message came on.

- El Paso, TX, USA