Rear Defrost Stopped Working Seal Of This Might Hurt

2002 Oldsmobile Alero windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Oldsmobile Alero:

2002 Oldsmobile Alero Owner Comments

Sep 182007

Alero 2.2L

On my alero , the rear defrost just quit working on me . why would it do this ? I've had 4 cars in the past 9 years , all have been gm , but when I bought this alero , ( used car )I never had this problem until I bought this piece of junk . Why are so many people complaining about this car ? I think gm should cover this and give me a new one , ( a relay or module , not sure what this ) . can someone help me with this...

- , Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada