Blinkers Still Make Noise After Shut Off

CarComplaints.com Seal Of This Might Hurt

7.7

2003 Oldsmobile Alero accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Oldsmobile Alero:

2003 Oldsmobile Alero Owner Comments

Apr 022010

Alero 4D

The constant blinking turn signal noise is very bothersome. I can't even drown it out by turning up the radio. Does anybody have a fix for this?

- , El Paso, TX, USA

Nov 092009

Alero

This is something that is so annoying I had to take it to a specialist and he had no idea what to do. He said he would have to take out my whole dash board? Then he stated that the problem was under my hazard light cover. I need someone out there to frickin figure this out please!

- , Eugene, OR, USA

Mar 102009

Alero LX 3.2L V6

After turning a corner the blinkers stop,but the clicking does not.

- , Huron, OH, USA

Nov 212007

Alero GL

This has been going on (on and off) for quite a while. I took it to a mechanic and he stated that it wasn't going on at the time and would cost a lot of money to take things apart to figure out what the problem was. I haven't gotten it fixed and am just dealing with the extreme annoyance.

- , Milwaukee, WI, USA

Jun 222008

Alero

This started out as an occasional annoyance but it continued to get worse until becoming a regular occurrence. It happens every time I drive the car and I have no idea how to make it stop. My mechanic said the computer says it has to do with the hazard light but he doesn't believe that is true and neither do I.

- , Penetanguishene, ON, Canada

May 012008

Alero

It is just very annoying when the blinker turns off and then the blinking noise continues....I have no idea what is wrong with it...or how much it will cost to fix it

- , Thunder Bay, ON, Canada