Turn Signals Malfunction And Stop Working

CarComplaints.com Seal Of This Might Hurt

6.8

2003 Oldsmobile Alero accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Oldsmobile Alero:

2003 Oldsmobile Alero Owner Comments

Nov 032012

Alero V6

HATE TO KEEP SAYING IT BUT STICKING IT TO THE PEOPLE AGAIN AND THEY DO NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR JUNK

- , Georgetown, IN, USA

Mar 242012

Alero

Almost every time I drive, my blinkers will work then all of a sudden they just STOP! It is very annoying and I always freak out that I may get pulled over, has not happened yet though!

- , El Dorado, KS, USA

May 072011

Alero GL 3.2L V6

I have had nothing but problems with this car I bought it from Credit Cars of Orlando. Fuel pump went out after 850 miles after it was purchased. Turn signals work sometimes and sometimes they don't. I'm only getting 12 miles to the gallon on this car even after the fuel pump was replaced. My passenger side window is not going up without assistance you have to pull it up while pushing the power window bottom.

- , Orlando, FL, USA

Mar 132011

Alero V6

My car starts went it wants to. Signals work whenever. Radio,ac, turn signals work whenever. Locks click off and on. Put a new battery,starter,checked alternator,works fine for a minute. then the problem comes back.

- , RichmondHill, GA, USA

Jul 012009

Alero

The turn signals would be working fine one minute and not working at all the next minute. Sometimes hitting the hazard lights button fixes it for a little bit.

- , Hardyville, KY, USA

Sep 172008

Alero ES V6

Turn signals have been malfunctioning.I have bought new fuses and a new flasher but they keep turning off for at least a day,then they come back on and a few days later it does it again.Also my horn stopped working tried changing the fuse so many times and it blew within seconds of being put in.So many things have gone wrong since I got this car!!

- , Fresno, CA, USA

Feb 202009

Alero 2.2L

This is going to get me a freaking ticket, because I try to change lanes and my signals stop working, It seems my car is falling apart.

- , Houston, TX, USA

Apr 252008

Alero 2.4L

So I have had this problem with my Alero pretty much ever sense I purchased it from a used dealer. The turning signals will just stop working sometimes, and ill have to pull over and restart my car or constantly turn my hazard lights on and off until they start working again. I know that one of my friends has the same problem with his Alero and I have asked random people that have had this problem with the Alero and it was doing the same thing with them also. My dad said it was a recall, but I can't seem to find it anywhere online that it is a recall.

- , Nichols, NY, USA