NHTSA — Electronic Stability Control Problems Seal Of This Might Hurt

2003 Oldsmobile Alero brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Oldsmobile Alero:

2003 Oldsmobile Alero Owner Comments

Sep 032004

This all started estimated in April 2010. When the security light comes on I know it will not start the next time I get in it. It could not start once or 3 times. It very scary sitting in my car with the key turned on for 10 minutes. Then I can turn it off and turn back on and it will start. I have had it looked at and he put a new fuel pump on it, then it did it again and the next time he firxed it by reseting the computer but it did last. I talked to other people and they say they have the same problem. The way I found out how to fix was I called a tow truck and he told me what to do. Have you had any compaints like this?

- Wagoner, OK, USA