Window Fell Off The Track

CarComplaints.com Seal Of This Might Hurt

4.0

1. replace clips (1 reports)
2003 Oldsmobile Alero windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Oldsmobile Alero:

2003 Oldsmobile Alero Owner Comments

Jul 112006

Alero GL 3.4L V6

I prefer the windows to the a/c, so I'm constantly opening and closing them. The windows are automatic and still go up and down. But you can tell when you put the window all the way down and the pane is still sticking above the door about an inch, that it's not in it's clips any more. I think that there are two clips and only one is out but eventually they both came undone and I was holding onto the glass to try to get the window closed. If I never opened it, I wouldn't have been a problem.

- , Hopkins, MN, USA