Head Gaskets Failed

$3,800.00

1. head gasket replacements (1 reports)
1998 Oldsmobile Aurora cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Oldsmobile Aurora:

1998 Oldsmobile Aurora Owner Comments

Jan 022006

Aurora 4.0L

My 1998 Olds Aurora began losing coolant sometime in 2005, 2006. My radiator began to leak and when I removed it to take to the repair shop, the repairman told this was just the beginning of my problems with the cooling system and I would probably be back, boy did he know something, my car began to overheat on short trips, i recognized coolant on the garage floor after sitting overnight, mechanics diagnosis was head gaskets leaking and needed replaced, actually a common occurrence with this engine because of manufacturing incompetence. This is a costly and difficult repair to make, I've had the head gaskets replaced and am still having difficulty, overheating and stalling. Is there a class action against GM pertain to this motor or can one be initiated?

- , Lima, OH, USA