NHTSA — Electrical System: Instrument Panel Problems

1.7

2004 Oldsmobile Bravada accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Oldsmobile Bravada:

2004 Oldsmobile Bravada Owner Comments

Mar 012012

Bravada 6-cyl

Hello I bought an 2004 Oldsmobile Bravada on 2/25/2012 the seller told me that the truck had 100,000 miles, but after I bought it and when a got home I check the record of the truck in vincarhistory. As a result I found out that it has 62,000 miles more of what it supposed to be and seller never told me anything. What can I do in this case because I don't want to have any problems"?"

- Waukegan, IL, USA