NHTSA — Unknown Or Other Problems

1.6

2004 Oldsmobile Bravada miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Oldsmobile Bravada:

2004 Oldsmobile Bravada Owner Comments

Nov 192008

Bravada

I currently own a 2004 olds Bravada with a 4.2 ltr engine. I noticed a loud ticking noise. I discoveredbthere was a crack in the exhaust manifold. I have never had this happen to any of my cars. Apparently I do not stand alone. I have discovered countless GM owners of this type of vehicle with exact same problem. I think GM should have recalled this defect. I believe if all this is happening it is poisoning our atmosphere with all these exhaust leaks based on poor craftsmanship of this particular product. I think the epa should be made aware of this incident.

- Kissimmee, FL, USA