Tail Lights And Dash Lights Don't Work

6.0

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme:

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Owner Comments

Aug 092012

Cutlass Supreme 3.2L V6

kinda sucks that NONE of my lights work inside or outside of the car, plus its very dangerous when your brake lights dont work. deff a hazard to me and all the other drivers on the road. on top of that turn signals only work when they are in the mood lol seriously though. head lights have a mind of their own too. so pretty much the car stays parked and doesnt go any where. had some one come look at it but it decided not to start. WORST CAR ever. first day i got it, took it down the street and it stalled as on coming traffic was heading my way. pushed and pushed on gas and it stayed at 20 MPH. ive gotten the water pump fixed , radiator cracked so i fixed that, thermostat , fuse box, new battery, and now the alternator needs fixed. had this car for only 2 years and only drove it for about 3 months out of the 2 years. bummer.

- , Decatur, IL, USA

Dec 132005

Cutlass Supreme LS

every time I turn on my lights, my tail and dash lights dont work. my car now is rigged for when i want my lights to be on. its a pain becasue the are three little wires that i have to plug in everytime i want my lights to work.

- , Rochester, NY, USA