NHTSA — Equipment Adaptive Problems

1.8

1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue:

1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Owner Comments

Jun 112002

Intrigue

My car would make noise and rattle also steering became difficult, had to replace rack and pinion. The 2 nd thing is that my car would shut off any where any time and I had to replace the ignition switch. Now I find out there were recalls on both these things which I never knew that there was a recall, except for the rear seat belts. Now, I, my family or numerous people on the road could have gotten killed when my car shut off. I find out that GM knew about these things and never told me? that makes me very angry and I don't appreciate all the money that fixing these things cost me.

- Milwaukee, WI, USA