Loud Noise From Engine

8.0

1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue:

1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Owner Comments

Aug 012008

Intrigue V6

I have had so many problems with this car since moving to Florida. I am guessing it is because I cannot find an honest mechanic here. I recently had all 4 rotors replaced. My car is now making a loud noise when I go over 20 mph. It sounds like a race car going around a track. It stops when I slow down. There are no error lights on in my car. I can feel a slight vibration while Im driving. I do not know what this is and I do not trust mechanics here. Any advice?

- , Tampa, FL, USA