Problems With Lights And High Beams On Startup

1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue:

1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue Owner Comments

Feb 102007

Intrigue LX 3.2L V6

At night (it may just happen when it's cold - I don't know), my car starts with the high beams on [and the lever in the normal low beam position]. I can't turn them off: if I push the lever into the high beam position, they become a little dimmer but still bright lights. If I pull the lever back afterward, they are really bright. They usually don't turn off for a long while, and even so, they turn back on when I am done turning. (No matter what, they turn off while I have the turn signal on.) I am confused. :/

- , Kenosha, WI, USA