Check Engine Light

4.0

1. bad 02 sensor (1 reports)
2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue:

2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue Owner Comments

Dec 012005

Intrigue 3.5L V6

I had just bought the car about a month prior and then the check engine light would come on but only when I drove for prolonged periods of time. I kept taking it back to the dealer, but they said it was a "mistake", reset it and insured me that it would not come back on. This happened 4 or 5 times, before I gave up and took it to someone else. They replaced the sensor and it never happened again.

- , Lexington, KY, USA