Excessive Oil Consumption

4.0

2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue:

2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue Owner Comments

Jan 202012

Intrigue 3.5L V6

Car constantly needs a quart or so of oil (I don't check until the light comes on!), like 1500 miles after a change. I switched to a higher grade and it did not really seem to help much. I have never seen a puddle or anything coming out. Done this for about 2 years now. Started all of the sudden, and hasn't gotten worse. I add oil about 2 or 3 times between my changes, done religiously every 3000 miles, when my dummy sticker tells me it needs to be done :)

- , Lexington, KY, USA