Starting Trouble

8.0

1995 Oldsmobile Royale 88 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Oldsmobile Royale 88:

1995 Oldsmobile Royale 88 Owner Comments

May 222009

Royale 88 3800 Series 2

My car has a questionable start. When I turn the key the engine cranks, then struggle to start and then finally starts. This all happens rather quickly. It's becoming an issue because I'm worried about driving the car and wondering am I going to have to call somebody for a jump. I suspected it was the starter but I've also heard that it could be my battery or alternator. I'm going to get the battery and alternator tested in the morning. If anybody has a similar problem, suggestions are more than welcome.

- , Chicago Heights, IL, USA