NHTSA — Seat Belts: Front Problems

1998 Oldsmobile Silhouette seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Oldsmobile Silhouette:

1998 Oldsmobile Silhouette Owner Comments

Nov 082005

Silhouette 6-cyl

I was involved in a minor accident, less than 20 mph. I had the front drivers seat belt height adjusted to the lowest position, I am only 5'3. upon impact the seat belt moved to the top position. So, instead of being on my shoulder, it ended up across my neck. The seat belt cut my neck, and also left a burn, and a bruise.

- Bradford, MA, USA