NHTSA — Air Bags Problems

2003 Oldsmobile Silhouette seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Oldsmobile Silhouette:

2003 Oldsmobile Silhouette Owner Comments

Jan 072014

Silhouette 6-cyl

I was eastbound on a two lane road, and an escalade ran the stop sign on the driver side, as I was continuing driving I T-boned the SUV, my whole front end was completely ripped and damaged, and dashboard cracked and lifted, my daughter was on the passenger side, and either bags deployed. Know suffer from sternum and back pain with concussion pain.

- Panama City, FL, USA

May 272009

On May 27, 2009 I hit a tree on the back side of the van and then hit another tree head on. The air bags in the front and on the side did not deploy. I was wearing my seatbelt and thankful there were no major injuries.

- Burlington , MI, USA