NHTSA — Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices Problems

1998 Plymouth Grand Voyager accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Plymouth Grand Voyager:

1998 Plymouth Grand Voyager Owner Comments

Apr 211999

Grand Voyager

The van we purchased has integrated child car seats. The buckle flap is made of hard plastic. As we were waiting at a stoplight, my 2 year old son showed me a piece of the buckle that had broken off. It was about the size of a dime. He easily could have choked on it. I informed the dealership and was told that it was under warranty and they would replace the car seats. (the other buckle is beginning to break. I then called Chrysler and told them about the choking hazard and they did not see it to be a problem. If this was a toy it would have been recalled. They are replacing the buckle with the same buckle part it had. The same problem will occur. I do not want any children, including my own to choke and die. Please help!

- Tempe, AZ, USA