Cooling Systems Pipes Rusting

1. replace pipes (1 reports)
1998 Plymouth Grand Voyager cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Plymouth Grand Voyager:

1998 Plymouth Grand Voyager Owner Comments

May 122005

Grand Voyager

It seems that the cooling pipes for the 1998 Voyager are in such a hard to reach area that no one wants to fix it. My first estimate was for $2,600

that was to replace the whole thing. I was luck to find someone who told me I did not need the whole system replaced just the pipes. He charged me a only around $600. A big difference.

This Plymouth Voyager has been nothing but trouble.

- , Falmouth, MA, USA