Back Up Lights Don't Work

6.0

2. replace neutral safety switch (1 reports)
1997 Plymouth Voyager lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Plymouth Voyager:

1997 Plymouth Voyager Owner Comments

Apr 052008

Voyager 3.0L V6

Bought this 1997 Plymouth voyager after a previous 1990 Plymouth voyager. I was backing into my driveway the other day when I realized I couldn't see anything in the back. All fuses, wiring, and bulbs were okay but the reverse lights wouldn't come on. This really annoyed me because when I get back home late at night and usually reverse into my parking spot. After some research I found out it was a neutral safety switch which will cost you about $20 to fix if you can put it in yourself. It is about a 20 min job. After Installing the switch the reverse lights came back on. However 6 months later the lights wouldn't come on again. Definitely not worth fixing again.

- , Ddo, Quebec, Canada

Dec 262006

Voyager

Despite changing the rear backup lights, they do not work. I checked the fuse and that appeared to be good. Help!

- , Seymour, CT, USA