NHTSA — Electrical System: Starter Assembly Problems

1998 Plymouth Voyager electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Plymouth Voyager:

1998 Plymouth Voyager Owner Comments

Oct 062005

Voyager 6-cyl

There was a recall many years ago in germany on the starter, also have a letter from the Chrysler shop the part get replaced on warranty that was many years ago, there never had the part to replace it. Now I am in the states, in Washington, and the recall part failed me. Second: My headlight have a film haze, there is no way to clean it take it apart or anything. We went to used auto part stores every last one has the same problem. I cant see at night, and can cost me an extent. That should be a recall. A new light would cost $ $270 plus tax per light. It is on both lights. I am disappointed with the Chrysler. I also just read on your web there many other recalls I never knew about it. What can you do for me.

- Apo, AE, USA

Jan 102001

Consumer states vehicle will not start just spins, starter was replaced on two occasions and also battery went out, and was also replaced once.

- Madison, WI, USA