2000 Plymouth Voyager
Worst 2000 Voyager engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- oil pressure warning light is on1
- PCV valve leak and head gasket blown1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Plymouth Voyager Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Voyager compares to other years?
Check out our Plymouth Voyager overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Voyager.