2001 Pontiac Aztek
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2001 Aztek accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fuel gauge stopped working3
- gas gauge is not accurate2
- key not turning completely into off position2
- key stuck in the ignition2
- control panel cover is separating from the dashboard1
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting3
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly2
- NHTSA: Equipment2
- NHTSA: Seats2
- NHTSA: Child Seat1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Aztek Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Aztek compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Aztek overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Aztek.