Gas Gauge Is Not Accurate

2001 Pontiac Aztek accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Pontiac Aztek:

2001 Pontiac Aztek Owner Comments

May 012012

Aztek 3400

i love my car, but it is is annoying to have to watch my miles when i go somewhere not knowing if im going to run out of gas or not i fill the tank and can go 300 miles once it gets to a half of tank it stops working if it is even accurate then just really feed up with the problems I'm having out of it.

- , Marion, OH, USA

Apr 302009

Aztek GT 3.4L

Right after I had the heads replace the gas gauge quick working. I have to watch how many gallons I put in to know how much gas I have in it now it a really pain

- , LaSalle, IL, USA