NHTSA — Service Brakes Problems

2001 Pontiac Aztek brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Pontiac Aztek:

2001 Pontiac Aztek Owner Comments

Oct 012014

Aztek

The car was park! the keys in, I pulled keys out N the car rolled backwards I hop in the car N turn the wheel and I flew out and the car ran me over tire on my back the car didn't stop I pushing the brakes nothing!

- Concord , NC, USA

May 152013

Aztek 6-cyl

Brake line that runs from the driver's side to the passenger side was rotted out, right in the middle, against the firewall. The other parts of the line are "ok". seems to be a common thing in this chassis.

- Sault Ste Marie, MI, USA