2001 Pontiac Aztek
Worst 2001 Aztek engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blown head gasket, coolant leak7
- head gasket blew3
- blown intake manifold2
- died while driving1
- rpm increases when stopped1
- service engine light comes on1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling13
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal4
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Aztek Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Aztek compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Aztek overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Aztek.