NHTSA — Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc) Problems

2001 Pontiac Aztek suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Pontiac Aztek:

2001 Pontiac Aztek Owner Comments

Feb 142005

Aztek 6-cyl

Purchased my 2001 Aztek in October 2000. Every year (winter) since 2001, I have had to take my vehicle into the dealership for repair because I lose my traction control which automatically takes out my ABS brakes. The dealership doesn't have a clue as to why this is happening. This is a safety issue, considering where I live. There are 5 incident dates, thus far.

- Fairbanks, AK, USA